Saturday 24 March 2012

love you like a love song



I meant to have this post up, weeks ago but I wasn't able to find my usb for my camera. Anyways, March 1st was my anniversary with my boyfriend. It's a huge deal for me seeing as it's the longest relationship I have ever had! To celebrate we decided to head to the mall and ended up shopping for one another. This was a dream come true! Kelsang hates shopping. :(  He detests going with me to any mall because I can honestly just browse for hours on end without buying a single thing. He is more of a see it, like it, buy it type of person while I need to check all the other stores just in case they have something better. Haha, can anyone else relate?

While we were shopping we stopped at Aritzia and I pointed out two bustiers that I have been longing for. One black and floral and the other white. Ever since I bought the two other bustiers during the sale, I have been feigning for more. I love the Talula one because it's form fitted but padded so I don't even have to wear a bra. Lol, which makes it super comfy in my opinion. He also bought me black Toms because I definitely do believe they are a must have for the coming warmer months. I've been wanting to wear them out but it's still pretty drudgy in Toronto. Lastly, he bought me a Michael Kors bag. I was honestly in disbelief as we walked in the store. As he told me to pick out a bag, my jaw dropped. I couldn't even decide!

I decided to go with the Jet Set chain medium tote. It's pretty much a bag I can use everyday that's big enough to carry my wallet, camera and make up bag while not that big to carry any school things. Basically a perfect, pretty bag for me. <3

My presents on the top, the present for my boyfriend on the bottom. 


Talula bustiers, Michael Kors bag, Toms. xoxo
 I'm absolutely in love with it! I plan to cherish it forever haha. It's really deepening my love for bags. The next one I have on my list is a large Longchamp le Pliage bag.

They have been around for a while but I've never able to get my hands on one of them. It seems like a very versatile and sturdy bag meant for school which is what I really plan on using this bag on. I do not agree to much with the price haha, but I have been eyeing a couple on ebay. I'll probably wait it out and purchase one from the site.


Back to my anniversary, to top off the gifts Kels took me out to a fancy dinner at the CN tower. He basically surprised me and told me to "look pretty". Most of my clothes are at my mom's house so I didn't even have a huge selection of clothes to choose from. So, I don't think I matched him in attire at all. Kelsang looked really spiffy haha. He took me in a cab and basically blind folded me during the whole ride. (Nauseating to say the least) My heart pretty much melted as I saw the CN tower. I had been talking about dining there with him forever and I was so glad he listened.



CN Tower picture. Kels and I.
I was wearing a black one shoulder dress, animal print kimono, black heels, TNA sweater (because it was so cold) and my D&G leather jacket.


Dinner: Halibut with scallops, watercress and rissoto. Kelsang: Orange dusted salmon with potatoes. 

My dessert was so yummy! Spiced pumpkin cheesecake <3 Heaven!

Kelsang ordered a chocolate mousse with fruit. <3  


Lastly, Achie (this means older sister in Tibetan) gave me a chupa! I finally have my own chupa! It's so beautiful and looks incredibly elegant!

Kelsang's older sister's messy room and my chupa. <3
Sorry for the super long post. Follow me and I'll follow back <3 xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I just stumbled upon your blog and am glad I did. I'm so jealous of your MK bag! & you and your bf are so cute, congrats on the anniversary!

    elle-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just want you to know that I nominated you to 'ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD', I really like your blog
    and to know the mechanics follow my blog!Hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete