Wednesday 29 February 2012

happy times


I had a great weekend! On Friday, I was finally able to catch up with my cousin, Joselle. We are a lot like sisters but over the year have not been as close. It was so nice to just go out with her and catch up. We went out for lunch and shopped. I was super pissed I couldn't splurge a little because the bank was holding a cheque I deposited. :( But I was lucky to have had enough cash on me to buy Hunter wellies!


I normally would never have splurged on these because they are pretty pricey. However, I have been lusting for them for so long and just wanted to treat myself. I can say I am very pleased with my buy. I do believe that they are very versatile. I've been wearing them everywhere this weekend. Not only are they comfy but durable as well. Something, I know I can wear for a time coming. 


On Saturday, it was my mom's birthday. For lunch, my boyfriend, my mom, step dad and I went treated my mom to Chinese food. My mom's favourite take out. We also had a little dinner party where we ate food and sang karaoke. Typical Filipino party, haha. I was so stuffed at the end of the day. The whole day however gave me a great reason to wear my Hunters and I am so pleased with them. I do however need to invest in some socks because they get so cold. :(  

OOTD: TNA Lambwool sweater, Bongo Cargos, Dolce & Gabanna Leather Jacket, Hunter Wellies.    

 My step dad actually does not live in Canada. He and my mom were in a long distance relationship before they got married. He actually lives in Wisconsin so Sunday was his last day in Toronto. We spent it sight seeing and the must when you visit Toronto is to see the CN tower. It was such a funny experience as both my mom and boyfriend are scared of heights. 


so high up!

Rogers Center/ Sky Dome

Myself & my boyfriend. We don't know how to smile ><;
Kelsang, Self, Mom, Step Dad xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment