Tuesday 21 February 2012

greetings ~

Hello! 

I've always wanted to start a blog but never really found the "time" or really "effort" into starting one. I am now determined to have this go off without a hitch. I do have tumblr and a livejournal. However, I don't find tumblr to be a real blogging website and I only use livejournal as a way of venting really suppressed emotions. I want this to be a new, updated frequently page where I can just blog about things I like, such as fashion or just my every day life.

I think the name pretty simple sums up what this blog will be generally about. Pretty yet simple things. :) Which I think might be a nicer way of saying "cheap", haha. Speaking about any future fashion posts. I am a thrifty type of person who prefers (and can really only afford) things on sale or cheaper ticket prices. I really wish I could splurge but alas I have bills to pay! :3

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment