Wednesday 22 February 2012

family weekend

The weekend that just past was family weekend! I spent it with my mom and boyfriend. We headed over to Promenade just to browse. Living in downtown Toronto, Promenade mall is a place I hardly visit because it is in Vaughan, which just isn't the most accessible mall. Occasionally, I do go for the restaurant "Congee Star" or to go grocery shopping at "T&T" (the best Asian supermarket!) But, I have never walked through the mall to actually shop.

The first store I love to browse whenever I go shopping is Aritzia. I adore their clothing and would buy everything if it wasn't so expensive. All their clothing is just at a price I can not afford. However, right now they are holding their "snooze you lose" sale. Which makes Fall and Winter merch 50-70% off. I managed to snag a camel lambswool sweater and two bustiers in a minty colour and a dark blue. Normally the price for just the sweater is around 90.00 with tax but because of the sale I got all items for under 90.00! I'm also so fortunate for my mom who paid for everything! :3

My boyfriend bought himself a charger for his PS3 controllers. At first, EB Games was sold out of the Sony chargers and the only one they had left were these 19.99 ones. However, we decided to look around and scored a charger for only 4.98! My mom also picked for herself two tank tops from Sears which cost her less than one bustier. Haha, I guess I inherit the thriftiness from my mom.

Wilfred Bustiers both 17.50, regular price 35.00 & TNA Lambswool Sweater 42.50 regular price 82.00 (or something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment